The Wimbledon Championships take place from 2nd July to 15th July 2018 at the world famous All England Club, home to this iconic and prestigious event since 1877.
From current players to legends, the tennis elite flocks to SW19 each year for a phenomenal two weeks of sport, exhilaration and outstanding facilities. The All England Club has a capacity of 39000 spectators and Centre Court has 14,979 seats.
After injury worries in 2017, can Murray or Djokovic reclaim the trophy and title from Federer? Will new mother Serena Williams return to Wimbledon and dominate? Murgurza won the 2017 ladies singles title and won’t want to lose it. We’ll have to wait, game by game, to find out what happens.
The most aces served during the 2017 championships came from Johanna Konta (35 aces) and Sam Querry (139 aces.)
Wimbledon Debentures and hospitality
Sitting in the best available seats and taking every advantage of corporate hospitality and private party tennis hospitality packages through events specialists like DTB Wimbledon Debentures and Hospitality, makes a pleasurable experience an unimaginable joy.
Whether you wish to enjoy a pre-tailored hospitality package or ask for a bespoke one, your expectations will be exceeded, and always at a competitive fee.
From debenture tickets on Centre Court or Court 1 to the Skyview Suites, access to exclusive spaces, fine dining opportunities, talks from sporting heroes and journalists, signed souvenirs and chauffeur services, the leading tennis hospitality firms will ensure that your visit to Wimbledon 2018 creates positive and lasting memories.
Packages are available, and selling quickly, in these hospitality areas:
- Wimbledon Debentures.
- Fairway Village.
- Cannizaro House.
- The Gatsby Club.
- The Speakeasy at the Gatsby Club.
- Wimbledon Club.
- Lakeview Restaurant.
- The Skyview Suites.
A tempting option from DTB at the Fairway Village includes:
- Centre Court Wimbledon Debenture tickets, or No.1 Court tickets, as chosen.
Centre Court Debenture tickets will be in pairs, or larger groups, subject to availability. Court 1 tickets will be in blocks.
- Champagne, Pimms, Bucks Fizz and canapés reception.
- Complimentary bar throughout the day, includes champagne.
- 4 course a la carte luncheon served with wines and liqueurs.
- Afternoon tea including strawberries and cream.
- Car park pass (1 per 2 guests.)
- Valet parking service.
- Colour television coverage.
- The official Wimbledon souvenir programme.
- Souvenir Wimbledon seat cushions.
- Luxury temperature controlled marquees. Fully furnished with dining and lounge areas.
- Delightful floral displays in the marquees.
- Musical entertainment throughout the day (Village Suite only).
- Company signboards (for private chalet bookings only) and company identification at main entrance.
- Printed itineraries and maps – personalised with your company logo for private chalet bookings.
- Experienced hostesses and event managers in attendance.
Did you know that over one championship, the largest catering operation at an annual European sports event takes place? The following are consumed, on average:
34000kg – 166,000 servings – of English strawberries.
10000 litres of dairy cream.
330000 cups of tea and coffee.
320000 glasses of Pimm’s.
29000 bottles of champagne.
To claim your best vantage point, strawberries and cream and so much more, book your exceptional Wimbledon hospitality today.
Source: The Wimbledon website.